I’m looking for one great person. Is that you?
I provide a work environment that supports personal and professional goals, achievement and diverse experiences in a team-oriented atmosphere. We come to work with an attitude of positivity and determination to bring real value to the One Great Gut community. Work / life balance is important and valued.
– Joel Sprechman
- Part Time Executive Assistant / Social Media Community Manager / Marketing Rockstar Internship
- Location: Telecommute, remote, work-from-home
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Advanced writing skills
- Familiar with Social Media apps Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube
- Familiar with WordPress
- Desire to learn cutting edge online technologies (Better: You have experience here)
- Desire to learn and implement the latest marketing strategies and best practices (Better: You have experience here)
- Interest in Integrative, Alternative, Functional, Holistic and Conventional and Allopathic Medicine
- Interest in Gut health, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, IBD, IBS. (You will likely learn more about this here than from your Doctor)
- Tasks could include: Email marketing, Google Drive organization/communication, Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram advertisements. Management/engagement/community growth , engaging and inspiring community members, building and maintaining a loyal following, content/graphic design, management of others, book editing, blogging, product launch assistance. I currently do all this and, more.
- If you are local to San Diego, in-person working co-working could be arranged.
This internship could lead to a paid opportunity