Quick question for you:
Do you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) such as Crohn’s, Colitis and/or treatment-resistant IBS?
And one more:
Are you facing (more) invasive surgeries and or increasingly dangerous drugs to manage your condition… if you haven’t already started down that path?
If this sounds like you, then you are going to want to be aware of a practice that has been used safely since the 4th century called Fecal Microbiota Transplants (FMT).
This coming Friday, October 19, at 3 PM PST / 6 PM EST, we are hosting a LIVE training discussing the use of FMT in IBD and IBS as well as some other conditions
(the conditions might surprise you).
Here’s what we will be covering:
- The conditions treated with FMT in addition to IBD/IBS
- The safety and efficacy of this therapy (Hint: Zero adverse events definitely associated with FMT)
- Why FMT is considered that most potent probiotic
- Procedure for receiving FMT (donor screening along with the decision to choose capsules or enemas)
- AND…how you can get medically supervised FMT if you qualify!
This is a LIVE training where we will reserve some time to answer any of your FMT related questions.
If the thought of potentially having a complete remission from your IBD/IBS symptoms appeals to you, then please join us Friday for this live training.
Click HERE to register for this training.
See you there,
Joel Sprechman and Dr. Jason Klop ND
PS. On November 1, 2019 Dr. Klop and myself held a Facebook Live with additional information about FMT, who it is helpful for, and we answered everyone’s questions who was on the FB Live. Here’s the replay to watch: