Hosted and Sponsored by……
SECURE ORDER FORM
50% for a limited time
The Crohn’s And Colitis Summit with your host: Joel Sprechman
Learn how to fix your gut by learning from other’s who have already solved their IBD.
You will learn from 14 “All-Star” patients who have healed their Crohn’s and Colitis, and one who healed her Rheumatoid Arthritis. All 15 are now living drug free for years or decades. Two recently had a Colonoscopy, no Crohn’s detected. One GI said if he would never have known the patient had Crohn’s unless he was told ahead of time. His ‘scope was that clean.
You will also learn from Conventional, Integrative, Functional and Naturopathic Doctors and Gastroenterologists, Pharmacists, Nutritionists, Chefs, Functional Medicine Doctors, Surgeons, and even a Shaman.
Accelerate your healing today. Shorten the learning curve. Learn from other’s who not only did the research, but experimented on their own body. Learn from those who practice “root-cause” medicine.
All-Access Pass includes Unlimited On-Demand Video Access. mp3 audio downloads and professional PDF transcriptions.
100% Happiness Guarantee. 30-day Money Back Guarantee. No Questions Asked
A friend passed along your Crohn’s Colitis Summit and I’ve been wanting to send a huge Thank You. All the information you shared came at the absolute best timing. I have been struggling with Crohn’s and I feel like all of these doors are opening that I didn’t know were there. Thank You forever for exposing me to all kind of new information and inspiring stories
Erin – California USA
I was skeptical…but I’m beyond happy that I took the leap of faith..It has been life-changing…already
Robyn – New Zealand
If had met Joel and One Great Gut when I was diagnosed, I wouldn’t have needed my surgeries. I became immune to Prednisone and needed two pull-through surgeries, now my Jpouch sometimes has ulcers. Probiotics help. Back then there was no Joel
Joel was spectacular! I had very little hope that I would derive any value from this summit, but Joel’s interviewing skill’s really helped to bring out the stories and the raw, true, discussions with people as if they were my closest friends and family sharing their unflattering secrets with me. I greatly appreciated that. And the speaker lineup was very good too
Mark – USA
- The FULL Crohn’s And Colitis Summit Library with online access 24/7/365
- 30 Total interviews including Dr. Tom O’Bryan, Dr. Grace Liu, Jessica Flanigan, Dr. Phillip Blair, Dr. Mark Davis, Dr. Guaree Konijeti, Dr. Rajiv Sharma, Dr. Hal Gunn, Dr. Karen Zaghiyan and Doug Kaufmann
- 14 interviews with names you’ve never heard of before, yet I believe should have Nobel Peace prizes as they won the war inside their own body. I keep in contact with a few and they still healed of IBD to this day in 2022.
- 3 Presentations including “Five step proven process to overcome the fatigue and other Crohn’s and Colitis symptoms” and “Cooking For IBD”
- 12 Bonuses totaling $600 in value. Instant access to program memberships, additional eBooks, training’s and courses all created to help heal your gut.
- Private Facebook group to connect for additional support and coaching
- Delicious energizing recipes
- Your investment in your health will help end Child Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation. For every purchase of the Crohn’s and Colitis Summit I will donate to Operation Underground Railroad who have, so far, rescued thousands of survivors in 30 countries and 50 states.
[tcb-script async=”” src=”//tinder.thrivecart.com/embed/v1/thrivecart.js” id=”tc-onegreatgut-12-UTVL1O”][/tcb-script]
I learned that it does not have to be a life sentence of continual drugs there are other ways to manage the symptoms and become a whole person again. I do not have IBD but my daughter does and I guess we suffer alongside our loved ones. I quickly passed this information onto her
Jan – Australia
There was an incredible amount of info on ways to help heal your gut and I thought Joel was amazing
Mark – Ohio USA
I owe a debt of gratitude to Joel Sprechman. Even after doing this for around six months I was seeing some results(greatly reduced cramping and diarrhea), I was getting frustrated and started to lose faith/hope. After listening to his self healing guest speakers at the symposium I was reinvigorated with hope
Evan – Canada
I am relatively new to UC… it was my Valentine’s gift… So, I am all about gathering information. I had [already] been googling lots. But, to have the first hand account of those that have traveled before me was huge!
Anita – USA
I enjoy being informed, so I can make better decisions, as I absolutely believe each one of us has to take responsibility for our own health and well being, we must then assist the professionals in helping us
Domo – Ireland
I really liked Joel’s disposition, his honesty, the way in which he infused appropriate humor and anecdote into his interview responses. Very nice balance between professional and personal
Lori – USA
Add Content Block