Posts by Dr. Duc Le

With So Many Different Doctors Out There, Who Do I Go See?

With some many different doctors out there, who do I go see? In my years practicing allopathic medicine, I must admit I could see the confusion an inflammatory bowel disease patient would have between choosing to see a Family Practice Physician vs Internal Medicine Physician vs a Gastroenterologist vs a General Surgeon.  Initially, it would seem logical for the IBD patient to choose a Gastroenterologist.  Not all abdominal pain symptoms in the IBD patient come from a flare of IBD however.  So back to the question: who to go see for intermittent abdominal pain?  The Family Practice MD, Internal Medicine
Read More

Categories: Colonoscopy, Crohn's Disease, EAT, TREATMENT, and Ulcerative Colitis.