February 2021 update:
Hi! Joel Sprechman here. We’re grateful for your repeated donations. Because of your generous heart we are able go move forward with this divine mission.
This movement started in 2016 after I listened to “the call” – resigning from my award winning engineering career…..
…to try and help the 10,000,000(10 Million++) with Crohn’s Colitis around the globe find better health and happiness.
Since then I’ve realized that in order to THRIVE –to reveal your root cause – you must look at the whole body – Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual – and sometimes Financial and Sexual.
In 2017 I hosted the Crohn’s And Colitis Summit which has seen over 20,000 attendees from over over 120 countries.
In 2018 I stop listening to ‘The Call”. Lessons learned. Never again!
In 2019 I created the One Great Gut Collection which continually impacts families across the globe.
In 2019 and 2020 I hosted the One Great Gut Mastermind and was accepted and given a scholarship to the award winning Co-Founders Labs Startup Accelerator. I also placed in the quarter finals for Pepperdine’s Most Fundable Company competition.
Today we are the #1 – the largest – global IBD community seeking to Thrive – Integratively.
1) Specifically because of your generous loving repeated donations I was able to rebrand by hiring a professional. Today you only see the new logo – just wait for what’s coming.
2) “The Call” got clearer. The One Great Gut Diet is emerging – the only “diet” that works for all. I also remembered that I am here to serve families.
With children being diagnosed with younger than ever before with more aggressive cases than ever before, we will aim to 100x our positive impact for them.
3) I am now interviewing professional web design companies for the design and development of #2 and #3 so you can not only experience a world class website and user experience – but also increase the chances of positive outcomes for you and your family. Perhaps even once and for all as some in the Crohn’s and Colitis Summit have experienced.
4) We hope to decrease the increasing economic burden Crohn’s and Colitis has on the healthcare system. We believe we can decrease the cost needed by patients, caregivers, industry, government, insurance and payers. We believe that by following the One Great Gut Diet, healthcare costs will be decreased. We believe that patients will save time and money on hospital admissions and length of stay plus savings in outpatient surgeries and procedures.
More to come soon….
Jump on the newsletter for more updates
With Joy and Gratitude,
BTW – We’re just getting started!
BTW2 – We believe that by bringing your time, energy and attention to healing Crohn’s and Colitis, you’ll also positively impact your health span and lifespan – which has been my personal focus for the past few years. Talk soon!
* The Cost of Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Oxford Academic : PMID: 31112238 PMCID: PMC7534391 DOI: 10.1093/ibd/izz104 – The study analyzed insurance claims data for 52,782 IBD patients with commercial and Medicare Advantage plans from 2007-2016.