Hi! I’m Joel Sprechman, Scientific Engineer, Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s patient, Integrative Nutritionist, Health Coach and medical researcher.
Since 2012 I have researched and experimented on myself. I created One Great Gut to educate the Crohn’s and Colitis community.
Here you will find the latest science, conventional, functional and holistic treatments to optimize your Inflammatory Bowel Disease and hopefully find flare-free long term remission!
That is my wish for you! I hope I can help.
- Yale University: The Science of Well-Being
- Meditation with Dandapani
- The Gut Institute: Microbiome and Nutrigenomics Medicine Certification under Dr. Grace Liu
- Mankind Project: New Warrior Training
- Reiki Level I with Dr. Somer Nicole and Dr. Brent Cesare
- Accelerated NLP Practitioner Certification with Dr. Matt James
- Landmark Education: The Curriculum For Living+
- Natural Healing & Cooking Program with Dr. Gordon Sax and The UCSD Center for Integrative Medicine
- Pilgrimage Of The Heart: Yoga And Meditation Teacher
- Integrative Institute of Nutrition – Health, Lifestyle and Relationship Coaching
- State University of New York at Buffalo – Bachelors: Electrical Engineering; Minor: Computer Science
Honors And Awards:
- Toastmasters International: Competent Leadership and Communicator
- Crohn’s And Colitis Foundation Of America: Certificate Of Recognition
- Crohn’s And Colitis Foundation of America: Research Leader
- Department Of Justice: Certificate of Appreciation
- State University of New York at Buffalo: Deans List<
- I also took first place in Salsa Partner Dancing Competition at Kevin Delmastro’s holiday party, but that’s probably not