A world without digestive ailments. Inflammatory Bowel Disease(IBD), Crohn’s Disease(CD), Ulcerative Colitis(UC), and Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS) are eradicated. Patients, caregivers, family and friends come to connect with professionals at the forefront of gut health research, and treatment.
- We strive to maximize the benefits to people and the planet.
- We treat people like human beings; empower employees and have a positive impact on all stakeholders.
- We minimize our environmental footprint because it’s the right thing to do.
- We aim to continually improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these conditions and diseases.
- We envision becoming The #1 Science Backed Gut Health Resource.
- We believe that gut health is everything. Our second brain, where most of our mood regulation(serotonin) and immune system lie. Our gut is where where our intuition lies. Our Gut Instinct.
- We believe that the upward trending of IBD, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, IBS and the symptoms that cause urgent and frequent bathroom runs is not acceptable.
- We believe that through our Ambassador program we are de-stigmatizing chronic conditions by highlighting the lives of people that live and thrive while on a personal mission to improve their personal gut health
- We believe that the current gold standard of treatment is lacking, hence the upward trending.
- We believe that pain and suffering should not be normal.
- We believe that your gut health is 100% healable. Healable with the right Health Practitioner Team, Doctors, physician, healers, love, community, family, support, medical advice and mindset.
- We believe that diet alone can often medically treat IBD and IBS.
- We believe that medical marijuana should be legally permitted for all IBD and IBS patients, regardless of state or country.
- We believe that FMT(Fecal Microbiota Transplant) should be legally permitted for all IBD and IBS patients.
- We believe that surgery curing UC is questionable. Surgery has saved millions of lives, but may be recommended too soon, and too often.
- We believe that Colonoscopies are a useful diagnostic tool, and perhaps used too often with potential risks and side effects.
- We believe that antibiotics are dispensed too soon and too often.
Vision: Curating and creating the best resources available for optimal gut health to empower your highest potential. Safe and effective treatments available for all regardless of demographic, geographic location, and financial resources available.